BFGoodrich $150 cash back offer
Save with Tyreright and BFGoodrich with $150 cash back on selected tyres!
Purchase 4 (four) select BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Drive, Advantage T/A Sport, G-Force Sport Comp-2 or Advantage T/A SUV Tyres in one transaction during the Promotional Period dated 01/08/2020 - 30/09/2020 & receive up to $150 cash back.
Each BFGoodrich Cash Back reward will be a relevant value corresponding to their Participating Product purchased, as follows:
The following will receive a $50 BFGoodrich Cash Back*
- - 17inch or below Passenger car tyres (Advantage T/A Sport or Drive)
The following will receive a $100 BFGoodrich Cash Back*
- - 18 inch Passenger car tyres (Advantage T/A Sport or Drive)
- - Full range of Advantage T/A SUV car tyres
- - Full range of G-Force Sport Comp-2 car tyres
The following will receive a $150 BFGoodrich Cash Back*
- - 19 inch and above Advantage T/A Sport car tyres
Terms & Conditions
Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion ("Terms and Conditions").
Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in AUD (Australian Dollar)/RRP
(Recommended Retail Price)/including GST.
The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter
using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be
All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if
the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a Cash Back reward to the ineligible person. Payment of the Cash Back reward value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their Cash Back reward because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or the Participating Retailers will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant’s spam filters or email settings.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for a Cash Back reward being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any claim or claimant invalid if the claimant:
a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
b) submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or
c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or
damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation
14. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
Cash Back rewards must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Cash Back reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Cash Back reward.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Retailers and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Cash Back reward, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
19. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may
determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
20. All information claimants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding Cash Back rewards.
21. The Promoter may disclose claimants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
i. how a claimant may access the Personal Information that is held by the Promoter and seek correction of such information; and
ii. how a claimant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy
Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds the Promoter, and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
25. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.