Pirelli $250 Hotel Room Offer
Claim your free night in 4 or 5 star luxury with Tyreright and Pirelli's $250 Hotel Room Offer
Buy 4 Pirelli Cinturato or Scorpion tyres and receive a free room at participating 4 or 5 star hotels.
Purchase 4 (four) select Pirelli Tyres in one transaction during the promotional period dated 01/03/2019 - 30/04/2019 & receive a free hotel room valued at up to $250. Eligible Pirelli products include: Cinturato & Scorpion. Refer to the full list of pre-selected destination on the pirelli.com.au website.Offer valid while stock last.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Pirelli Tyres Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 63 001 784 014, Level 10 37 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000 referred to herein as 'Pirelli’ ("Promoter").
- The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Level 13, 333 George Street, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia (“TLC”). All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address.
- Instructions on how to enter and claim form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- The Promotion is open for Qualifying Purchases (defined below) made between 12.01am AEST on 01/03/2019 and 11.59pm on 30/04/2019 (“Purchase Period”).
- The Registration Period (on the Tyreright website) opens 12.01am on 01/03/2019 and closes 11.59pm on 15/05/19 (“Registration Period”).
- The Claim Period opens 12.01am on 01/03/2019 and closes 11.59pm on 15/7/2019 (“Claim Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, entrants must:
- Purchase four (4) Pirelli Cinturato or Scorpion tyres of 17” or above in one transaction from a Participating Tyreright store (“Participating dealer”) during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). Entrants must retain their purchase receipt(s) for all entries. In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them it is the entrant’s responsibility to request one.
- To register, entrants must then:
- During the Promotional Period purchase four (4) Pirelli Cinturato or Scorpion tyres of 17” or above in one transaction. (“Eligible Product”) This offer is available only on the Cinturato and Scorpion Range. The range includes Cinturato P1, Cinturato P6 and Cinturato P7, Scorpion ATR, Scorpion A/T+, Scorpion Verde, Scorpion Verde All Season, Scorpion STR, Scorpion Zero, Scorpion MTR and Scorpion MUD. This offer is only available whilst stocks last.
- Complete a registration Form (“Registration Form”) in accordance with these Terms. Claims can be submitted online to the Tyreright website where the purchase of the four (4) Pirelli Cinturato or Scorpion tyres took place.
- Registrations on the Tyreright website must be received by 11:59pm AEDT 15th May 2019. Registrations are deemed received at the time of receipt by the Promoter.
- After verifying your purchase, Tyreright will then email the Eligible Claimant a Unique Access Code. You should expect to receive your Unique Access Codes no later than 3 weeks after sending in your documentation.
Please contact 138 168 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received it within 8 weeks.
- To submit their claim (“Eligible Claim”), an Eligible Claimant must:
- Visit www.pirelliroadtrip.com.au and fully complete the Registration Form, providing the unique Access Code provided by the retailer, their first name, surname, postal address, email address and phone number.
- All Unique Access Codes are valid for three (3) months from date of issue or until 15th July 2019 whichever is first.
- Last possible date to redeem your Free Hotel Stay will be 22nd November 2019.
- Entrants who perform the above steps (“Qualified Customer”) will receive an email containing a Pirelli Road Trip e-Brochure & Booking Form. The email will detail exactly how to book the Free Hotel Stay by choosing the location and providing two (2) alternative dates of stay. Customers must return the completed Booking Form via email.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) Qualified Customers may only claim one (1) Reward per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with these terms and conditions; (c) only one (1) Unique Code per claim is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
CONDITIONS ATTACHING TO THE REWARD:
FREE ONE NIGHT HOTEL STAY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer entitles the qualifier to one free One Night Hotel Stay for up to two people in a standard room, on a room only basis, at one of the participating hotels listed on the e-Brochure. (Please refer to the Appendix for the 12 listed destinations available).
- The Free Hotel Stay cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Voucher.
- The Qualified customer may not claim another free hotel stay at the same venue.
- Qualified Customers must complete a booking request form, providing one location choice [from the locations available] and two alternative dates of stay; allowing at least 30 days advance notice from submission of the booking request form. Failure to adhere to all of these points will result in your booking request form being deemed invalid and it not being processed.
- By completing the booking request form, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Upon receipt of your booking request form, our booking agents will contact you within 7 days.
- All free hotel stays must be taken by 22nd November 2019.
- Offer excludes stays during peak periods including Public and School Holidays. Travel preference has to exclude school holidays and holiday seasons (e.g. New Year, Valentine’s Day, Chinese Lunar Year, Easter, Ramadan, Christmas etc.)
- The offer is based on advance bookings only. All free hotel stays are subject to promotional availability on a first come, first served basis.
10. If a location/date requested is unavailable the booking team will contact you with alternative hotels within your chosen location or alternative dates. On confirmation of the booking, the booking team will send you a confirmation email containing the booking details.
11. The offer is strictly subject to the Hotel’s availability and based on advanced bookings only. TLC to receive no preference ahead of normal bookings.
12. TLC and the Promoter reserve the right to refuse to redeem forms if submitted by persons other than those to whom they were issued.
13. Once your booking has been confirmed no amendments can be made.
14. All booking cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled date of arrival. A failure to heed the 72 hour rule or a failure to show up means the hotel booking will be forfeited and no further claims can be made using the Unique Access Code.
15. All cancellations must be made by contacting the booking team (not the specific hotel). Please email email@example.com
16. All additional costs incurred during the stay such as meals, telephone calls, television/films and mini bar bills must be paid on departure. On arrival, your card details will be taken by the hotel. All costs incurred during the stay will be charged to this card when you check out at the end of your stay. Customers wanting to extend their stay may do so at their own expense and must book directly with the hotel.
17. The booking confirmation letter must be handed to the hotel reception upon arrival. Photocopied, scanned, illegible or defaced confirmation letters will not be accepted. Failure to hand over the letter may result in you paying the full rate for your room.
18. Additional proof of identification may be required by the hotel upon arrival in order to redeem the offer.
19. Additional persons travelling with you (such as children) may be eligible for discounted accommodation. For the purposes of this promotion, ‘children’ are aged 15 years or under. You must indicate if there are any additional persons when completing the booking request form.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, participating hotels may be subject to change. If so you will be advised at the time of booking.
21. Participating hotels are all contracted to participate in the free One Night Hotel stay offer.
22. Participating hotels reserve the right to vary prices, times and offer availability (e.g. public holidays). Prices (if any) and information presented are valid at the time of going to press and could be subject to change.
23. Neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged booking forms and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or offers.
24. The free One Night Hotel Stay has no monetary value, is non-transferable, cannot be resold and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or redeemed in whole or part for cash.
25. Customers will be responsible for ensuring you have adequate travel insurance prior to travelling.
26. The Promoter, TLC and distributors are not responsible for the management of the hotels and will accept neither liability nor claims for disappointments or dispute in relation to management of the hotels. The Promoter makes no guarantee about any aspect of the quality or performance of the hotels.
27. The Promoter, its agents and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the hotels and cannot be held responsible for any resulting disagreements. Liability is not accepted for any personal loss (including but not limited to wasted expenditure), resulting from you or any other member(s) of your Group attending the hotel, caused by matters beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
28. In the event of unforeseen circumstances TLC reserve the right to withdraw or substitute the One Night Hotel Break offer with one of equal or greater value.
29. The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
30. Any persons taking advantage of this promotion do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Qualified Customers must retain their original purchase receipt for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter or TLC, result in invalidation of a Qualified Customer’s claim (and/or all claims submitted by the Qualified Customer) and forfeiture of any right to a Reward.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Qualified Customer, TLC or the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Qualified Customer.
- The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to request Qualified Customers to provide proof of identity in order to claim the Reward. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of TLC or the Promoter. In the event that a Qualified Customer cannot provide suitable proof, the Qualified Customer will forfeit the Reward in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter and TLC’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomprehensible, indecipherable and incomplete entries / proof of purchase may at TLC’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible for Reward.
- The Reward is personal to each Qualified Customer and Child, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, shared or assigned in any manner. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other Promotion.
- Access to the promotion is available online only and therefore access to the internet is required to participate in this Promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Qualified Customer's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the Qualified Customer.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) and TLC reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the Qualified Customer (including a Qualified Customer's identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individuals who they have reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s and TLC’s discretion. The Promoter's and TLC's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in such circumstances are reserved.
- Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation arising as a result of such conduct are reserved.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, Reward providers and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
- The Reward is subject to availability. If the Reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, TLC reserves the right to substitute the Reward for a Reward of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to vary the terms of the Promotion at any time and to withdraw the Promotion without notice.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Qualified Customer does not take or claim a Reward (or an element of a Reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter or TLC, then that Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited by the Qualified Customer and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that Reward (or element of the Reward).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC and the Reward providers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including for negligence) for: any personal injury, death or harm suffered by a Qualified Entrant or any Child or other person who redeems the Reward (and Qualified Entrant releases Promoter and TLC from any such liability – including on behalf of the Child and any other person who redeems the Reward); or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s or Rewards provider’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC or Rewards provider) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC or Rewards provider;
- any variation in Reward value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a Qualified Customer or claimant; or
- The use and/or taking of a Reward.
- Should a Qualified Customer’s contact details change during the Promotion, it is the Qualified Customer’s responsibility to notify TLC. A request to access or modify any information provided in claim/entry should be directed to TLC.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and TLC, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter or TLC reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Qualified Customer; or
- Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The terms of the Reward are as stated in these terms & conditions and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply. Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights a Qualified Customer may have including under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The entrants consent to the Promoter and TLC using and disclosing their personal information and that of their Child, such as their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful Qualified Customer (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period and without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) or any further Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or TLC.
Pirelli Road Trip Destinations
There are twelve (12) Pirelli Road Trip Destination to choose from.
These will be featured in the Pirelli Road Trip e-Brochure that will be sent via email once the Qualified Customers claim has been verified.
The Pirelli Road Trip Locations are as follows:
- NSW Blue Mountains, Snowy Mountains
- QLD Noosa, Port Douglas
- TAS Launceston
- SA Barossa Valley, Flinders Ranges
- NT Ayers Rock, Kakadu
- VIC Mornington Peninsula,
- WA Margaret River, Exmouth
PIRELLI ROAD TRIP PROMOTION
Abridged Terms and Conditions.
- The Pirelli Road Trip (“Promotion”) is conducted by Pirelli Tyres Australia Pty Ltd,
- Open to Australian residents aged 18+
- Multiple Claims accepted.
- Promotion opens on 1st March 2019 and closes on 30th April 2019.
- Last date to use your Unique Access Code and to book your free hotel stay is 11:59pm 15th July 2019.
- The promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Level 13, 333 George St, Sydney 2000 Australia (“TLC”).